21st Century Optics!
21st Century Optics is a full service wholesale optical laboratory providing quality products, advanced technology and outstanding customer service to the Metropolitan New York/New Jersey Eye Care Professional community. Our state-of-the-art facility in Long Island City, NY features a Digital Lens Processing Center as well as a Class 1000 Clean Room where we produce Crizal and other 21st Century Optics proprietary non glare coatings and lens treatments.
21st Century Optics welcomes Barry Optical's valued accounts!
Effective March 1, Barry Optical and 21st Century Optics are now one company operating at 21st Century Optics' state of the art facility, located at 47-00 33rd St. in Long Island City, NY 11101.
Account numbers have been issued to all Barry Optical accounts. To verify your account number, please call our Customer Care department at 1-800-221-4170 Ext. 1.
To better serve you during this transition period, here are a few things we would like you to know:
- 21st Century Optics is now open on Saturday
- You now have access to Essilor digital surfacing as well as in house Crizal
- On line ordering is available through Vision Web www.visionweb.com
- Quick Care Frame Repair is an on premise, complete, frame repair department. Please call for a complete list of available repair services and prices.
- In office staff trainings and seminars are available; trouble shooting, fitting, selling premium products, or let us help you design a training that fits your needs.
- Field representatives are available throughout the New York, New Jersey Metropolitan area.
We are excited about the future and look forward to providing your optical laboratory needs with the finest in technology and service.
21st Century Optics... Leading the Way!
Modern optical lens production is challenging. It takes a modern, sophisticated optical lab to make the process easy for you. We recently completed a $2 million investment in technology and personnel to provide the impeccable quality and outstanding hassle-free service you look for when partnering with a laboratory. This video will show you how we do it.